Moving home...

mrchalk
Grafter

Moving home...

How much will it cost me to take Plusnet to my new house?Huh
4 REPLIES
N/A

Moving home...

~£5 admin fee. The £47 charge can be deferred. That will will reduce by 20% each year you stay with PlusNet.

So if you stay for another 5 years, you won't pay that £47 at all.

Can I warn you now to get the reprovision sorted early - PlusNet's house move system needs some serious refining.

Don't be suprised if you're left without a connection of a couple of weeks.
mrchalk
Grafter

Moving home...

cheers, thank you Smiley
Fixes: 115

Moving home...

Be sure that BT have your correct address. They often get the Post Code wrong, especially if it's a new build.

This is what happened the second time I moved and PN were extremely helpful over it once I informed them of the BT issue. But it did lead to one week without BB Sad

The first time I moved PN had the provision set up and ready on the day I moved into my new home so I should not have been without any Connection.

Then I found that the line was not working. BT had this fixed within 2 working days but it did mean I was without BB for the weekend.

I suggest that, if you can, ascertain that the line is active in the new premses as soon as early as possible so that any problems can be sorted swiftly and before activation.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

mrchalk
Grafter

Moving home...

cheers again Smiley