cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from anual to monthly contract

N/A

My first year as ADSL Home Self Install is almost up. How do I revert to a monthly contract, and what, if any, will the cost be?
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

If you want to change to a monthly contract then is most cases there is a fee of £14.99 to make this change, the exact fee will depend if you want to make a speed change or move to a Lite account for example at the same time.
N/A

Hi there,

They say you learn somthing every day....

I, clearly mistakenly, thought that once your 1st 12 month contract was up, your account automatically reverted to a monthly contract.

Did that used to be the case or am I dreaming?

Regards

Mark
The_10th
Grafter

Contract

I had an Easystart account which although lasted a year with penalty clause for failing to stay the year, was a monthly contract. Changing from this to the 'equivalent' premier account or a 'lite' account of the same speed would incur the £14.99 mentioned above.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

An annual account is always an annual account. However once the first 12 months are up the cancellation notice period is the same as if it was a monthly contract i.e. 30 days.

EasyStart was slightly different in that it is a monthly contract with a cancellation fee of £99.99 within the first 12 months.
N/A

Hi,

However once the first 12 months are up the cancellation notice period is the same as if it was a monthly contract i.e. 30 days.

Memory jogged. Its been a long day.

Cheers Dave