cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House

N/A

Moving House

Please could someone give me an update on support ticket 19967505. There is obviously some confusion and with time moving on it needs sorting out!
6 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Moving House

Hi,

I've raised this internally for someone to pick up on.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Moving House

Hi there,

I have actioned the Question on your account. I'm a little concerned that things may not go as planned at this stage but will do what I can to minimise the potential for things to go wrong.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Moving House

For some reason I cannot add a comment on the support page. The new postcode is OX18 3SF, which is perhaps where the problem lies. Thanks for following this.

I have spoken to BT as well and they are sure the order is in place and has been since 31st July
N/A

Moving House

Any update on this Bob? As you said, it is now urgent with the 7 day deadline.
timps
Grafter

moving house

Biddlecombes...sorry to be the bringer of bad news....but 7 days deadline HuhHuh you must be joking ...plusnet have shown they are currently incaple of moving peoples broadband i've been waiting 6 weeks plus and i'm not alone by a long way....when will someone be honest enough to discuss what the real problem is in this forum Huh??
i think i'll be long gone before that happens and i've been a loyal PN customer for 5/6 years
timps
N/A

Moving House

Moving house is as stressful as it gets sometimes. I've just moved my broadband and it looks like the cease took longer to clear through since I've kept the same CLI.. If I'd known, I'd have gotten a new number ... Sad

I've got to love the error that you get from the BTW provide (at least I hope its BTW's systems) .. "Reason: System Error, Please resubmit" .. which could apparently mean anything from there's a marker for dsl on that number at the moment, there are incompatable products on the line, or that an elephant has just sat on the dslam in the exchange (honest).

Apparently my line is clear now, and a reprovide should go through soon... here's hoping at least.