Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House Status Dissapeared !?!

slytuk
Grafter

Right, I requested a house move.

There was a list of things that were being done, scheduled and so on.

I called up a couple of days ago to check "if it was all ok" as when I first got connected, BT cancelled the setup, and Plus didnt know this.

Anyway, it was scheduled for tomorrow after 12pm - but Ive been checking daily in case it gets done early (my initial one did).

My problem is that now I cannot see this list of things to see if its been fixed or not. What can I do ? -

Is it worth me hooking up my kit at home and seeing if it works yet ?

I miss internet at home Sad
4 REPLIES
N/A

Erm, it might be worth it, but could well be easier to give them a quick call to get an update.
If the order is there, then I think the status should be there too - if its not, I'd be dubious about whether it has been completed or not.
Suppose which you do depends on how long it'll take you to set up, call waiting times are averaging 19mins, with some holding for 28mins(Regular updates here
Downside is that you could set it up, then have to call up anyhow.....
slytuk
Grafter

Yeah, just a pi**er that when I tried to call "call waiting time in excess of 50 mins"

Also I couldnt find an appropriate ticket to raise.

Figured posting in here might save me £25 in support charges...
prichardson
Grafter

Hi,

£25 in support charges? How long you expecting to be on the phone?

It would take at least 8 hours on the phone to generate that call cost.

With regards to your house move, you would normally have received an email if there had been a change, and at very least something within Contact Us to show what is going on.

For the record, there is indeed a message like this showing the order completed.

Kind regards,
slytuk
Grafter

Ok Cool - it appears to be working !

I can see now details in "contact us" - it was just odd that the "order status" windows dissapeared when it had completed

I thought helpline was 50p per min ? - thats why I assumed 25, because 50p * 50 mins = 25.

Maybe the call price I misunderstood.

Oh well, I have BB now in my new house Smiley

Just need to wait for the full speeds I guess !