cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home

N/A

Moving Home

Can anyone give me some advice on what I need to do regards plusnet when moving home.
Thw house is a new build so there is no active BT line at present. The BT line will be fitted (fingers crossed) in time for me moving in.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Moving Home

In the Member Centre, click on Account Details, then Move My ADSL.

Or just click here.
LiamM
Grafter

Moving Home

You could try a simultaneous reprovide. Instructions are in the Contact Us section I think, but you'll need to provide BT and Plusnet with a code when you order the new line with BT.

Otherwise, what you need to do is get the line installed first, then initiate the process via the portal once the new line is active.

Unfortunately it can be a process that lasts a few weeks whilst BT update their databases with your new number.
N/A

Moving Home

I found the portal area to change house but there are 2 options, one to pay only the admin fee of £5.88 or the option to pay £52.88. What is the difference between these 2 options.

p.s. and I don't mean £47.00 before anyone says that :lol: :-p
N/A

Moving Home

Either you pay the full £52 upfront, or you only pay the admin fee and the rest (£47) reduces by 20% each year. So if you stay with plusnet for another 5 years, you won't pay that £47 at all.