cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movin away

Sproglet
Grafter

Movin away

Just out of idle curiosity. If you decide to migrate away what happens to your referrals.

Can you switch to a cheap dialup account and keep collecting the referrals or are they cancelled?
7 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Movin away

Normally, when you migrate away you're downgraded to a free account that can't take advantage of referalls. However, you could ask to be downgraded to one of the £4.99 dialup accounts in order to continue to take advantage of them.
N/A

Movin away

heres a weird question, how would it work for migrating back.

Let's take my scenario, moved away to resolve gaming issues, in the future plusnet resolve the problems with gaming, having downgraded my account to a free account could i then migrate back and keep my account?
JonathanW
Grafter

Movin away

If the account was still active, all be it in a free format, then you could simply go through the upgrade process and migrate back into it.
N/A

Movin away

excellent thats the news i want to hear Smiley

Thank you again for all your assistance
Sproglet
Grafter

Movin away

Couldn't you move down to the new "Partner Product" at only £1 a month and then make an extra 3.99 a month?

Smiley
N/A

Movin away

What exactly does the free account you get when you migrate consist off.

is it an 0845 number you can use to dial up, a webmail portal or can you still us pop3 to download any mail sent to an old plusnet address?
Community Veteran

Movin away

A free account it pretty much as you describe it.
0845 dial in number and the ability to use pop3 for mail