cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move my ADSL

N/A

Move my ADSL

I've filled out the online form on the website 2 times but have not recieved any confirmation regarding changing my BB to a new phone number as I'm moving house as of the 1st July.

I've given up trying the phone numbers as have been left on hold for over an hour on 2 occasions :shock: .

If a mod is viwing this it would be nice to know if my request will be acted upon?
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Move my ADSL

Have a look in your questions in Help & Support, it should be under open questions.

http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=questions
N/A

Move my ADSL

Have a look in your questions in Help & Support, it should be under open questions.

http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=questions

I've already tried that nothing is showing on there...

Its really annoying me off now, I surpose I will just have to find out if my connection fails @ midnight tomorrow night as thats when I asked for it to end.

I've read the rules about raising a ticket have already done this (which still does'nt show that I've raised one up for that either)
N/A

Move my ADSL

I have been ******over too. What on earth is going on? I've used the form, it failed, I phoned....posted details....anyway.

All it boils down to is that plusnet "minusnet" are completely ignoring me and do not want to know.

I have had no news. The DSL light is still to turn on.

I'm sickened by the ignorance.

This is robbery. END OF.
Community Veteran

Move my ADSL

First I have heard of any questions not being submitted and none of the staff are aware of and issues.

What browser are you using?

Does the Move my ADSL or question system give you any confirmations to say they have been raised etc or any error messages?
N/A

Move my ADSL

The Moving house page did not work. End of. IE6 and what the heck does that matter anyway?

I phoned. I was asked to submit my details via a question. I did. I see a message. *internal* please action house move. Then....................then.................then......................then............then.........well nothing, naff all. despite numerous responses I just get ignored. Oh and there goes another £14.99 of MY MONEY!
Community Veteran

Move my ADSL

drawings the questions were for the poster of the thread, the reason i asked was because IE7 is causing some problems with the PN portal and some of the forms.
N/A

Move my ADSL

First I have heard of any questions not being submitted and none of the staff are aware of and issues.

What browser are you using?

Does the Move my ADSL or question system give you any confirmations to say they have been raised etc or any error messages?

Im using MS Internet explore Ver 6.0.2900.2180

when I complete the form it tells you not to press the ok/send etc again as it wil take a few minutes, then no confirmation/error messages etc Sad

I tried this twice now.

If someone could PM I can pass my new details on to be hopefully acted upon?