cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More peak time usuage issuses!

N/A

Hey there this is mainly aimed at the support guys and any help would be greatfully recived Smiley
Ive had the "Level 1 management" applied to my account, which in itself I dont really have problems with (well I do but there seperate issuse to this) but im sure this month I have streamed about 1 gig of other mp3 radio traffic (in fact I know I have) and well my usuage at this moment in time is "8am to 4pm usage this month: 20.53GB".
Now can someone explain to my why the peak time usuage has been applied since the traffic level of p2p/usnet/ftp is below the peak time level 1 managment postion? (20gig -1gig (at least) of mp3 streaming leaves me at 19gig and thus below the peak time level?)
Any help?
6 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

This is because the peak time for Clean To is 8am - Midnight, and as such you have to add the two time slots together to get your total usage under Clean To, so its possible that some of your p2p/nntp/ftp downloads occured between 4pm and midnight.
N/A

okay cheers! it was me being blind! thanks very much.
could you close off this thread please? Smiley
N/A

Just want to know how do I know that I am in the peak management thingy? I know we should receive an email about it but I know I have passed it already...
Community Veteran

If you have not received an email you should not be on any management.

The only way to find out if you are is to raise a ticket - but check your old closed tickets first as it may be mentioned in there as it is recorded there when emails are sent out.

My understanding is the VMBU is being changed to show what management you are on butwhen this will appear is anyones guess.
JonathanW
Grafter

Further improvements to the VMBU tool will be made during the coming months, though this does need to wait for automation of the management itself to be built before we can start adding extras such as this.

Once we have more information about what will be displayed, whether it will just be which level you are on, or a better break down of what has been used, and how it will be displayed, we'll make it available to you.
N/A

So it is coming then... Alright... But I feel that my connection has slowed down... Nevermind... Thanks alot...