cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More constant disconnections

N/A

Starting to take the piss just a wee bit now isn't it?

Seriously folks, if you can't provide a decent level of service then why bother at all?

That's 3 times in the past 10 minutes I've been disconnected, and playing City of Villains is impossible if I keep losing my connection!

8 Days until I migrate - I CANNOT WAIT.
4 REPLIES
N/A

4 times...
N/A

8 times altogether in the space of an hour...

Evil
N/A

I have had about 10-12 hours connection in the last 4 weeks! and a ticket as long as your arm or should that be leg! it has droped out 3 time whilst trying to contact plus net and leave (make that 4 time) this message. thay took my money (5 times) for another month during this period and say bt dont refund them so thay will NOTt refund me, i have been told by ofcom to get "details of your provider's ADR scheme" which i am waiting for. Don't hold (6 times) your breath.........

I have had 6 disconections in the last 20 mins for a reply that should have taken me 3 mins at the most, good luck all wayne........
N/A

Hi there,

It would appear that we are starting to collect this thread topic in the forum. In fear of having the forum swamped with the same problem in a multitude of different threads I am locking this one in favour of

This One and This One

Regards,