cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Usergroup Members

slev
Grafter

More Usergroup Members

With the latest free product release on Plusnet FREE VOIP I would like to suggest that more members from Free-Online and F9 Visp's be introduced to the Usergroup, this way we can be represented more and feedback from these two Visp's is brought up.

It is about time that all Three Visp's are treated the same for the same subscriptions we pay.

I have no idea if anyone from Free-online or F9 are in the usergroup and if they are how come nothing has been posted on these forums concerning new products to keep us updated on developments, after checking the usergroup site the last post there was December 2004.

Regards
5 REPLIES
N/A

More Usergroup Members

You'd probably be better suggesting it to the usergroup if you haven't already done so.
N/A

More Usergroup Members

Oh, and we had no idea it was only going to be for PlusNet customers only when it launched either.
slev
Grafter

More Usergroup Members

Thanks for the reply Colin.

Regards
N/A

More Usergroup Members

As a non functioning member of the usergroup i'd like to say i'm here and a FOL member, I keep check on whats goin on, but am about as clueless as the "ordinary folk" and get as miffed too.

Platty

p.s. Wouldn't of minded being a Mod but....

A. missed the deadline through hols
B. don't think FOL would like a Mod that didn't agree with a lot of "recent" announcements

But hey lifes a beach
N/A

Surf time

But hay doesnt it depend if the tides coming or going out? :lol: :lol: No surfing possible unless you get waves me thinks? sorry! couldnt resist Shockedops:

Ivan
--------------------------------------------------
F9 FOL Forum Moderator
F9 Broadband Premier 2MB User
Your Forum Your Voice,Get Involved!