cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More PlusNet billing woes

N/A

Well I've raised a ticket for the billing department but I have to wonder if they ever look at them after last month's mess.

This time while I'm letting them bill me on my DD card they seem to want to take more money off me than they should. A simple telephone conversation would sort this out but instead we have this impenetrable My Questions system that seems to sum up all that is wrong with this company at the moment.

It's really easy. I have a home phone bill of £11.20 and a basic PAYG account at £14.99 (of which I've used less than 1.5GB of my 2GB paid allowance according to the usage monitor). No correspondence has been sent to say why I would be billed anything different to this.

Those good at maths and those that have calculators will be able to add these two complex figures up to get the magic total of £26.19. So why on earth have I been charged £27.69? No explanation. What is going on?

Plus.Net. Please get your act together. Your billing department can't be that overstretched to read billing tickets within a reasonable time surely? I waited several days last month for you to not answer and it was only when I posted on here that somebody got in touch. This time I'm not wasting as much time.

You have already sent a message about how you are improving the service and how all these wonderful organisation charts are the way forward. THe simple fact is that even now the service is woeful. It can't be hard to get the figures to add up, yet there's no hint as to what you've done or why. Nothing.

Please get in touch and sort this out.

Yours sincerely fed up

Simeon
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I've replied to the ticket explaining how the payment was worked out for you.
N/A

Hi Dave

Many thanks for looking at that. It does make sense now.

Can I make a suggestion that an itemised bill is provided either by email or on the portal as it would have explained what was going on without the hassle of second guessing. Basically the "itemised billing" of the homephone product doesn't necessarily tell you the whole story which I why I didn't get what was going on. Just a thought.

Thanks

Simeon