cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly usage summary - 2Gb discrepancy.

N/A

My monthly usage total so far for this monthly period is 14.7 Gb however the off peak/peak totals are 6.55 / 6.28 Gb. (12.83 Gb)

Obvioulsy these two figures so not total 14.7 Gb so is there anyway to claim back my 2Gb of transfer, thanks!
9 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hey there,

You're not including midnight to 8am usage. You're only using 8am to 4pm & 4pm to midnight.
N/A

In which case why doesn't the summary show show this information?
Mand
Grafter

Because midnight - 8am traffic wasn't used for a management point of view it wasn't necessary on the old VMBU.

The new VMBU which will be implemented on your next billing date will show usage simply as peak or off peak. It will then split this into different protocols so that you can see exactly where the usage is occuring.

Peak times for traffic management purposes will also revert back to 4pm - midnight which should also make things a lot clearer.
N/A

Ok thanks for that, as my billing date is 01/04/2206 i assume that it will flip over then, is it automated process?
James
Grafter

It is, but you will need to reconnect to the internet (you'll be disconnected as we move you to the new platform).
N/A

Final question.....will this happen at midnight tomorrow or is is as and when it happens.

Thanks !
Mand
Grafter

Hi there.

You will get an email when the changes have been made sometime within the next month.
N/A

So it changes changes at my next billing date but i get an email at some point in the next month.......
James
Grafter

Some clarification here. Tomorrow we will move the first batch of people onto the new platform, but we're then going to take a couple days break to monitor and ensure that everything is working perfectly before we do everyone else.

I'm afraid you would be moved over on May 1st at some stage during the day. I don't believe there's a set time.