cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators

Ziggur
Grafter

Moderators

This Forum seems to have become unmoderated.

Where have all the Mods gone?

Has there been a mass walk-out?
8 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Moderators

I think the mods are just busy at the moment, they aren't paid to moderate the forums afterall and real life does have to come first.
Community Veteran

Moderators

Yep dead right Smiley I've been getting on with my real life ( Decorating yuck Sad )
We are still around though and do look in and check things over when we can Cool
N/A

Moderators

cmharding,

I have been about, however the sheer volume of posts can make it a little hard to spot everything, especially when ( as mentioned above ) your mixing it with real life stuff.

If you do spot anything that is of offence or is questionable, you can PM one ( if not all ) of us to let us know and that way we would definately get to know about it.

Regards,
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Moderators

Blimey like bus's. You wait hours for one then a load come all at once Tongue
N/A

Moderators

He he he,

George, its one of the many joys of life I think.

Perhaps a specific MSN account for modding with when im not in the forums, so disgruntled users may IM me lol Wink
Community Veteran

Moderators

Im still here too! I don't visit the forums all day, espeically at work because my boss has been on the war path a bit lately and salary reviews are on the horizon Smiley and Im also studing for an certification at the moment but I do check my email often so I'll know if I get a PM from anyone.
N/A

Moderators

I was thinking that the lack of the moderators was a sign that the boards are running along quite happily. It must be the light touch of Tom that's kept things on an even keel... Wink
N/A

Moderators

lol,

Im not sure how to take that comment John lol.

But I cant allow anyone to comment on it being down to me. It is rather more team work and when its not team work its because the customers are too out of breath ( or got blisters on their fingers from complaining too much ) :lol: