cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators stop these complainers

N/A

To all Moderators,
Can you stop these people complaining all the time on PlusNet. Can you make one Topic for Complaints about P2P and stop these people from taking over the board. Or even for persistant trouble makers give them a Forum ban!
Please Help Us Happy People of the Forums Smiley
57 REPLIES
N/A

weather nice! Cheesy
N/A

Freedom of speech.
N/A

Out of order sbryans605

This is an open forum for open discussion.

Freedom of speech and all that Evil

You ever thought that the people on here have probably got good reason to be unhappy, if you want a complete explanation of everything that makes members on here unhappy then this wll become the longest topic in history.
Community Veteran

Hi,

We welcome people to post feedback good or bad in the forums. We have no plans to stop complaints in the forum as long as they are not posted in an agressive manner or in any other way against the rules of the forums. I wouldn't moderate a forum if it was designed to show a one sided view for the sake of PlusNet's PR and don't think any of the other mods would either.

Complaints are part of feedback and while people still feel a need to complain no doubt we will still see posts on the subject. It puts the onus on PlusNet to improve the service for everyone.

As I said, complaints and bad feedback are welcome, angry posters are not.

Chris
N/A

Re: Moderators stop these complainers

To all Moderators,
Can you stop these people complaining all the time on PlusNet. Can you make one Topic for Complaints about P2P and stop these people from taking over the board. Or even for persistant trouble makers give them a Forum ban!
Please Help Us Happy People of the Forums Smiley

Erm its a 'feedback' forum, complaints are meant to be part of it or service will go right down the pan. What, you want some fake carebear land happy forum or something?
N/A

Can you make one Topic for Complaints about P2P

It's not just P2P that customers are complaining about. We pay for this service and if someone is not happy they have the right to voice an opinion (in a mature and constructive manner ofcourse).

If you want a fluffly "I wub PN" forum - you're in the wrong place.
___oDiN__
Grafter

maybe would should have a "stop the moaners, moaning about the moaners" ban instead Smiley Smiley :roll: :roll: :roll:
egrog52
Grafter

They are only amatuer moaners here the real Pro's are over on adsl guide Cheesy
N/A

Hold on a second guys I do feel the chap may have a point that we're missing; why don't we have a seperate P2P bit on the forum? There are rather a lot clogging the board up at the moment, so why not give those with P2P gripes their own section.....

I know we could go down the road of then giving all topics their individual areas, which would be daft, but this does seem to be a recurring grip that people have so why not stick it somewhere seperate?
Community Veteran

Indeed, and it would save the mods a lot of topic locking!
Community Veteran

People would still post to this forum. Just like we have an ADSL specific forum and people still post here.

A p2p forum could also be misinterprerted as somewhere to discuss the best place to download a film or a particular song which is something that should definatly not be discussed on these forums.

Chris
N/A

True, obviously another one of my 'good idea in principal' ideas Cheesy
N/A

To all Moderators,
Can you stop these people complaining all the time on PlusNet...

Complaints as well as praise are both valuable inputs for a good company and how they react to that feedback may lead to improvements in customer handling and service. I have no axe to grind and have tossed flowers as well as bricks in PlusNet's direction.

My opinion is worth something to the company and I hope it is factored into their decision making process along with everyone elses.

It is also a tad selfish that although you are happy at the moment you want to block people with genuine grievances from airing them. That way lies stultification and collapse for any management and company that do not heed what their customers are telling them.

Fred
N/A

Yes that is what I meant. We welcome all constructive posts(good or bad.)
But please come on this forum is overidded by P2P complaints as we can all see.
Please sort this out and do something. I find it hard to read all the posts because they are mainly about P2P issues. We probably miss some other complaints/posts.
We need to act on this please
Best Wishes
Stephen Bryans