cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigate, and rest of the service goes to the dogs?

N/A

Requested my MAC code and recieved it within three 3minutes of the request on the customer support line, very nice.

But since then my internet service has been.. well in a word. Shit.

The line drops on a regular hourly basis. sometimes more, there is nothing wrong with the hardware/line/user. The only thing that has changed in the past 3 days is my decision not to stay with plus.net

so whats the deal, there is someone that pushes a button every 60 minutes that kills my net?! /sarcasim

In my reasoning for leaving the service i simply stated i was in an area that i can take advantage of the current 8mb and the upcoming 24mb LLU service in my area, at no point did i slag off the service.. till now!
7 REPLIES
N/A

nope, eventually got my MAC and service is the same.

Ironically, I hadn't had a disconnect since receiving my MAC :lol:
N/A

I raised a ticket asking if I would get a refund for a £14.99 service while paying for a £21.99 premier account.
My connection has had a considerable decrease since my migration request.
They side steped the question numerous times when I ticketed asking if my account has been tampered with since my MAC request.
Finally they answered and said its not being tampered with. Although the reports show different...

J
N/A

Just had another answer from a ticket: -

As soon as you confirm you migration has been completed any unused time will be credited back to you.

We do not alter your account in any way if you request a MAC code.

Well there you have it, is all my fault my end, lol. Funny how I had no problems before the request though...

J
Community Veteran

I think this may just be an unfortunate set of coincidences.

I doubt Plusnet will actually be performing any degradation of a users service simply for migrating - it makes a nice conspiracy theory but that's about all.
N/A

Atleast you managed to get your MAC.

I requested mine via ticket, they called me twice and all I could hear was background noise of an office. So I've tried calling them twice, I sit in a queue for 20mins only to be cut off. Sad

I hope they get back to me with it soon because the guy at Zen was only keeping my special offer open untill friday.
N/A

I haven't yet asked for a MAC code, but I find it hard to believe that it is physically possible for the service to get any worse than it is already.

Sod it - I'm getting a MAC code tomorrow. I'va had enough of LameNet's bs.
N/A

I have just migrated out today and had zero problems with my connection before leaving.