cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Support ticket

N/A

Missing Support ticket

Me again!

I raised a support ticket yesterday just before the announcemnt of the "bungled" upgrades, added additional comments yet it has disappeared from existence - WHY IS THIS and WHERE IS IT!

Chris
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Missing Support ticket

> Me again!
>
> I raised a support ticket yesterday just before the announcemnt of the "bungled" upgrades, added additional comments yet it has disappeared from existence - WHY IS THIS and WHERE IS IT!
>
> Chris

I also appear to have lost my tickets - I still had an ongoing one for over a week, which I still havn't had resolved as it seems to take forever to get an authoritive answer.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for our friends a PlusNet - they seem to be getting everything wrong at the moment! Sad

-Ged
N/A

Dear Chris,

We do apologise if you have indeed raised a Contact Us ticket and it is no longer there. This would certainly necessitate us opening an internal problem for resolution if true.

I have looked on your account and can see no ticket opened by you recently.

On this basis can you answer the following ?

1. When exactly was the ticket raised and did you get a reference number for that ticket. All Contact Us tickets have reference numbers.

2. Did you see the ticket in Contact Us AFTER you raised it.

If you can answer these questions it will certainly help us to find out what is going on here and provide a fix.

Also pending this if you wish to raise your comments here I would be glad to help. Of course we can only deal with certain matters in a public forum and anything regarding your actual account would need to be raised via Contact Us (which is functioning normally right now).

--
Regards, Support

--
| Rob Skelton .............. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support Agent.............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

Dear Ged

Can I also ask you to answer the following so that we can look into this for you ?

1. When exactly was the ticket raised and did you get a reference number for that ticket. All Contact Us tickets have reference numbers.

2. Did you see the ticket in Contact Us AFTER you raised it.

--
Regards, Support

--
| Rob Skelton .............. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support Agent.............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +