cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading still?

N/A

Misleading still?

"Broadband Premier is perfect if you want great-value, fixed-cost, quality broadband. The ideal product for Internet enthusiasts and families looking to play games, download music and movies and connect more than one PC."

How can a service that restricts p2p after 20gig a month be classed as ideal for the internet enthusiast? I'd say that any enthusiast would soon get annoyed with the traffic shaping.

Ideal for downloading games and movies but not too much.

Should it not read "Broadband Premier is perfect if you want great-value, fixed-cost, quality broadband. The ideal product for general Internet use and families looking to play games, download some music and the occasional movie and connect more than one PC."

Later on we have - "Ideal for experienced, serious Internet users" No No No - if you are a serious internet user you are soon going to be on traffic management.

F9/Plusnet are now aiming their products at the lighter end of the internet market and that is fine, but you can't claim to be an isp for the enthusiast or serious internet user.

To quote a member of F9 staff "Our boradband packages are marketed as value internet rather than premium unlimited services." Yet the advertising still implies they are for the enthusiast and serious user.

Sorry for the long post but I feel strongly that F9/plusnet are changing the goalposts and not treating their customers fairly.
1 REPLY
N/A

Misleading still?

this is why a lot of users joining f9 get annoyed, and why a lot have left.

i myself am looking at possibly leaving shortly, just so trying to do it at the most convienent time for me.

And I've been with F9 for around 9 -10 years