cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration to Plusnet and nonsensical Help Assistant replies

N/A

I applied to migrate to Plusnet on the 23rd of May and since then I have been trying to find out what’s happening via Help Assistant but again and again I get responses that seem garbled and don’t actually answer my questions. I also have been given a series of dates but not a description of what is happening on these dates.

From the last message I received it appears on the surface that my order has been processed and even my line has been manually re-graded (but is this regarded to Plusnet or regarded to 8MB?) but I am still access the net via my old ISP and am unable to log in using my Plus.net login details.

From reading other messages I see that Direct Debit payments may be an issue but one message has confirmed my bank details have been accepted and anyway I have supplied credit card details for my first payments.

Is anyone else having similar problems or no of any solutions?

Thanks in advance
1 REPLY
JonathanW
Grafter

I've had a look at this for you, and added some comments onto the questions on your account to let you know what happened in this particular case. Everything should be up and running for you now though.