cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration = DISCONNECTION

N/A

I have started the migration process to Zen and Plusnet have DISCONNECTED me. I am now on dial-up! They have changed my account this morning to Plusnet Pay As You Go WITHOUT my knowledge and WITHOUT prior notification.

I have specifically told them to keep my account active until the migration was completed, I have only just started the migration process so the Zen details don't work yet. It isn't due until the 5th Sept and I doubt that it is early (hope it is!).

What the hell is happening?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

That should not have happened so someone (or some system) has messed up big time.

Your account should only be changed once PN have received confirmation from BT Wholesale that the migration has been completed. Prior to that notice your account should remain exactly as it is.

I assume you have called the helpdesk to report this mistake?
N/A

A ticket has been raised. I am furious and it confirms that I am right to get away from them!
Community Veteran

There are a lot of tickets in the system so it could take a long time before it is seen and acted on. The quicker you tell them about the problem the quicker it can be fixed (if it can be fixed at all) so ringing the helpdesk is what I recommend you do in this case.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I have now answered your ticket.
N/A

To give them their due, they have reconnected me.

Thank you.
N/A

Had the same problem when I migrated an account to Zen recently. Never bothered chasing them up but I too specifically requested that they not disconnect me till it was complete. Didn't take long for Zen to come through though and they had my account setup and ready to ago very quickly.