cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating back from unwanted LLU migration.

N/A

Plusnet tried to migrate me to LLU, so i told them to stop and give me a MAC, and they wouldnt, then I asked OFCOM who said they had to, so they did, and charged me 15 quid.

My MAC doesnt work, they now say that they did the LLU migration anyway, but are 'clearning my line' to move me back to BT. Othertthan this they wont answer my tickets properly.

Is it just me or is the 'clearing my line' total [removed]. Theyve announced theres no migrating back once youve been pushed to LLU everywhere else, I read it.

What are they playing at, shoulfd I go back to Ofcom?

Moderators note by chris (fa55dsl): Attempt to bypass the swear filter removed.
3 REPLIES
N/A

The only way to get away from LLU currently is a complete cease and reprovide. Plusnet however have said that they can do this with a minimal downtime ( approx 2 days ).

Best thing to do is tell them that you wish to cease the LLU and reprovide to another provider. Also mention the cost of the activation which needs to be seen to somehow.

Hope this helps a little.

Regards,
N/A

If you can't get any sensible answer to your tickets you could try phoning (although I can understand the feeling that this may not help) or hopefully someone from comms will pick this up and deal with it properly. It sounds as if there's been some confusion somewhere which could do with being cleared up ASAP. If not, you could try getting in touch with OFCOM again as that seemed to move things along before.
N/A

Im worred about this cease and reprovide as I know from experience that getting an ISP to activatge your phone line with adsl can be a lot harder than just getting it switched over.

Im very suspicious about what theyve told me re 'clearing my line and monitoring the situtation' as it sounds like people in customer services who just dont want the hassle of telling me they cant migrate me back. Theyve taken 15 quid off me for the MAC key too.

I dont even feel that angry about it any more to be honest as I dont expect much better from Plusnet now, I just want to get away from them. They announced theydmpay for peoples reactivation so hopefully thatll be the case.

Its a terrible way to treat people though. Actually i think i will ask Ofcom about it again as if they cant migrate me they should at least be doing something about it.