cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated to PlusNet

N/A

Migrated to PlusNet

I had been with Wanadoo / Freeserve for many years, although I was not being capped, I was only on the 512k service, it was time for me to look at migrating.

It has taken me 5 months to migrate, why? Simple, I wanted to make sure I migrated over to a company which offered a service that suited me. I looked at many companies that were offering a similar service, and to be frank I contacted each company (eventually shortlisting 5) and 'bugged' the pants off them.

Maybe I was lucky, who knows, but Plusnet on each occasion provided comprehensive answers to all my questions and each time I contacted them they were pleasant and co-operative. I have to admit, I considered and almost subscribed to Demon, but they do not offer migration on the package I wanted, instead you must cancel your existing ISP and then subscribe to Demon, I for one could not live without my internet connection, even for a few days.

Within 5 days of receiving my MAC, not only had I migrated over to Plusnet but I also received my 2mb connection. I have been on Plusnet now for 2 weeks, no problems, no complaints, excellent speeds and the one occasion I needed help my enquiry was answered fully by helpful people within 3 minutes of ringing.

If this last two weeks is anything to go by, I will be happy here - fingers crossed!

Excellent Cheesy
2 REPLIES
suec45
Grafter

Migrated to PlusNet

Welcome caytonbay Smiley

Lots of commotion here at the moment over changing Terms and Conditions, hopefully things will settle down again soon.

I also have no probs with my connection, PN seem reasonable. Getting a bit worried by all the changing/unhappy people here but keeping fingers crossed it will turn out all right in the end.

Nice to have you here!
N/A

Migrated to PlusNet

Hey caytonbay, you sound like you did pretty much exactly the same as me, and got the same results Smiley

I wanted 2mb broadband, but my provider (topletter) wanted to change £89.99 per month for it, so after a long while of emailing and looking around, I finally migrated here.