cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate in: How long?

N/A

Hi,

I signed up to Migrate back to PN on Sunday (Order BP863685), the portal only shows I have signed up (the first stage), and it has not yet got to "checking your details". I was hoping this would be sooner as my fees are due on the 8th and it would have been good to have it complete just before that date as my current ISP does not give partial refunds Sad

I did phone yesterday to confirm the DD details, the CSA was a bit lost at first and could not confirm this, then said it was okay.

cheers
9 REPLIES
___oDiN__
Grafter

have you made your first payment via cc or debit card or is it via direct debit only

if its direct debit it can take at least week just for that to be setup and they will not proceed until it is confirmed.

best way is to make initial payment with a card and have future ones go on direct debit, this will get the ball rolling much faster
N/A

Oh, I see Sad

I did not want to give them my CC details as I have "bought apples from that cart before" and it was not pleasent ;-)

I just checked my email and it says the dosh must be in my DD acount from the 2nd, so possibly it will start moving today Smiley

Thanks for the info.
N/A

You are obviously some sort of masochistHuh?? :lol:

Tony
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

Tony

What doesn't suit you Sir may suit others? It does me.
N/A

Tony

:lol:

The grass is definetely not greener on the other site :shock:

Connection at weekends where less then 1mb, rotten CS (9 to 5) and to top it all PIPEX <spit> Shockedops: bought them out !

:lol:
N/A

I give you a couple of weeks before you are back on here complaining that the service isnt very good and that you can't get dl rates on p2p above 5k!

Cheesy :shock: :roll:
N/A

A couple of weeks? :lol:

F2S have thrown a spanner in the works for the migration, I cannot contact them until Monday to see why.
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

F2S have thrown a spanner in the works for the migration, I cannot contact them until Monday to see why.

Interesting you're joining us from them (a few of our moaners are going there if I'm not mistaken) makes me smile anyway Cheesy Oh, and welcome to a fellow Scot!
N/A

Thanks Stewart, it's good to be back Smiley

Slainte.