cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MidBand?

N/A

MidBand?

Hi,

Can you tell me what's happening with MidBand at PlusNet, I was looking on BT's Midband site and they currently offer 150hrs per month at 64k for approx £35, or 75 hours at 128k. There is also no conversion/upgrade charge for existing Home Highway customers.

Any reason why PlusNet are not offering a similar service? it's not exactly a new BT product!

Regards

Steve.
5 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

MidBand?

It's a BT product without a workable Wholesale equivelant. We will offer this, when we can (Which is actually looking like it might be early next year)...

Regards,
N/A

MidBand?

Can you verify that Ian. Last time somthing was mentioned on AG about Midband, i stated that information on the Wholesale version seemed to be taking it's time.

2 or 3 people replied saying ti allready was a wholesale product.
Ianwild
Grafter

MidBand?

It is coming along, butI don't have the details. Basically though there were all sorts of additional billing things and a stupid setup which made it impossible to operate under the existing BT model. Give me a week or two and I will get the full lowdown on this.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

MidBand?

Ahh, so there is somthing? But it just isn't workable in the current context?
Ianwild
Grafter

MidBand?

That is my understanding yes, although this hasn't been about for ever in any form...

Regards,

Ian