cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message for Sam Simpson or Chris Parr please

N/A

The site wouldn't let me into my questions, so I could not post on the last one (Question [number 21181612 ].
Yet again Plusnet had closed a question ie Question [number 21181612 ] before it was ready to be closed. My questions at the end had not yet been answered, and I was about to reply to Chris Parr's:
" hope the we can regain your trust in our service. ..........
Please let us know if you have any further queries we can help with."

Joy
9 REPLIES
N/A

Several times just now, Plusnet site "collapsed" when I was trying to open my closed questions. Eventually got in, and found this posted on the above mentioned question
Monday 19th February 2007
" .........We cannot keep open tickets ourselves in our pools, so I am passing this back to you. where it will stay open for 14 days, ........... ".
Today is only the 26th, ie 7 days later, not 14 days. I had asked questions on the 22nd that have not been answered.
I can now read that on Saturday 24th February, Plus net posted:
"The broadband fault has now been closed. Should problems re-occur, please restart the Broadband Fault Checker." - Why, please? That question should have stayed open another 7 days. This is further proof to me that Plusnet just were not reading the messages thoroughly.
N/A

.... or any other Plus net staff, please.
James
Grafter

Hi Joy,

Is there anything specifically that I can help with?
N/A

Yes, please, James.
You could re-open the question that Plusnet closed in error, so that the questions from me may be answered by Plusnet.
The very fact that a question was closed in error again did nothing to help regain my trust in your service.

And I await the email from Sam, who kindly told me on the phone that, once the internet connection was up and running again, she would send me a breakdown of events with the "fault" in order that I may send a complaint to BT (for having incorrectly ceased the order, told Plusnet I had changed my phone number etc).

Also, it would be good to receive an assurance that a lesson has been learned from the mistakes and the attitude of some in "help and support".

Thank you.

Joy
James
Grafter

Hi Joy,

Sam's on holiday for a few days, but is back tomorrow. Would you be happy to wait until then for her to get back to you?
N/A

I have complete confidence that I shall hear from Sam.
N/A

Thank you to Sam - email received.

Please would you arrange to re-open the question that Plusnet closed in error, so that the questions from me may be answered by Plusnet.

And it would be good to receive an assurance that a lesson has been learned from the mistakes and the attitude of some in "help and support".

Thank you.

Joy
johnmglen
Grafter

I had one closed by them too, they then told me I had closed it :?: :roll:
N/A

John, Plusnet told me that they had closed it in error. Smiley
I wouldn't have ventured on these forums again if I had been able to post again on the second one that been closed by Plusnet. Smiley