cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member statistcs

sjnett

Member statistcs

Any chance of getting just the figures on how many current subscribers F9/PN and have now, and how many they had 3 months ago.

I'd like to know how many "rats" are "deserting the sinking ship"

Because as far as i can see by the PUG and the forums, there has been a lot of people already left and many more contemplating leaving.

I know this will probably be ignored, but would be interesting to get some facts.
10 REPLIES
N/A

Member statistcs

I am just waiting till the 21st of the month. Thats when my "blood money" deffered activation fee will be dropped to £67 instead of £84.
I will pay the last months BB access then, stick two fingers up to force 9 and move on.
N/A

Member statistcs

At the 26th April they had 192,000 broadband customers, I don't know what the current figure is though although I suspect it will be released soon as an End of Q2 trading update.
N/A

Member statistcs

and how many support staff to cover that amount of customers....
jfrank
Grafter

webcams

Have a peek on the webcams, I saw a lot of scratching of chins over the email-gate disaster.

Looks to be about 2 of em at time of post Cheesy

http://portal.f9.net.uk/webcams/
N/A

Member statistcs

still only 2 staff

don't seem to be doing much

Average call waiting
14 minutes and 51 seconds
Last updated: July 14, 2006, 8:53 am

as you can see from the above which was just taken from their pages it hasn't been updated since yesterday morning. I remember when this used to be updated every so many minutes
N/A

Member statistcs

Hi

Average call waiting
14 minutes and 51 seconds
Last updated: July 14, 2006, 8:53 am

Woodviews - are you sure about that? Thursday I rang off after 38.5 mins Friday I rang off after 61 mins and 26 mins respectivley. Had to get up before 5o/c this morning to stand a chance.

I just love ( do I hell!!) the button pressing sequence you have to go through to probably get through to probably the same person in the end anyway.
N/A

Member statistcs

Woodviews - are you sure about that? Thursday I rang off after 38.5 mins Friday I rang off after 61 mins and 26 mins respectivley. Had to get up before 5o/c this morning to stand a chance.

Yes I am sure that's why I posted it - it was taken directly from there service pages, and at the time I posted the message

I've just checked it again - its now 17:42pm 15th July 2006 and it's showing the following

Call statistics
Average call waiting
12 minutes and 25 seconds
Last updated: July 15, 2006, 11:30 am

As you can see they don't update it as much as they used to, previously it used to be realtime statistics, but it doesn't seem to be anymore
N/A

Member statistcs

As you can see they don't update it as much as they used to, previously it used to be realtime statistics, but it doesn't seem to be anymore

The new phone system isn't currently set up to do the real-time statistics - it's affecting the ones used internally on the Plasma screens as well, I believe and those not in the CSC can't see stats either. I belive it was nearly resolved before the Email problems, so it shouldn't hopefully be too long until its fixed.
sjnett

Member statistcs

this thread is now off topic ... can we please get some figures about members?
N/A

Member statistcs

what option do you press to talk to a customer service user? No matter what I have pressed I get a messgae and get lost in all options then get cut off

Michael J Roberts
aka puddy