cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Stable Rate

N/A

Maximum Stable Rate

Hi

Could someone post a link to the maximum stale rate page, i can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
9 REPLIES
ferryman
Grafter

Maximum Stable Rate

N/A

Maximum Stable Rate

thanks
Community Veteran

Maximum Stable Rate

Thanks, I was looking for it too. I'm assuming it's not showing on my connection page yet because my line is still in 'training' for MaxDSL, having only gone over to it last Friday.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
ferryman
Grafter

Maximum Stable Rate

Thanks, I was looking for it too. I'm assuming it's not showing on my connection page yet because my line is still in 'training' for MaxDSL, having only gone over to it last Friday.

I think I read somewhere else that it wil not show on the connection page for some (most?) users until developers have done a fix.

Good luck with "training". After over two weeks of frequent disconnections I have finished and my router is synching at nearly 3 times the previous speed. Unfortunately, my actual download speed is still stuck at the old speed and PN Customer Service are also stuck in their usual mode. SNAFU!

Terry
ferryman
Grafter

Maximum Stable Rate

After 3 days of copy-and-paste nonsense from Customer Services here is the latest gem:

If BT have not yet set your download speed the value on the above page will be set to 2000 by default. There is a problem that BT are aware of whereby certain Customer's are not having their download speed set even after the first 14 days service. BT have endeavoured to have this fixed for all affected Customers by mid June. If you are one of these Customers and you continue to have problems after this date then please contact us so we can raise the issue with BT on your behalf.

Well it is mid June and (along with many others) I still have the problem so I expect PN to raise the issue with BT.

Terry
Community Veteran

Maximum Stable Rate

I sincerely hope mine isn't stuck at the 1500 there at present, considering as how I had a rock solid 2MB connection up till MaxDSL began last Friday!
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
N/A

Maximum Stable Rate

i've just this minute received an email from PN telling me i've been upgraded to maxDSL. My downlad rate is creeping up everyday since friday, started at 60kbps and is currently at ~200kbps. This would need to continue as i used to have a solid 2Mb line at 1900kbps
N/A

Maximum Stable Rate

i was upgraded in early and since then have had a yoyo rate, with 8000, 5500, 2000, 1500, 1000 and now 500kbps....this despite the fact that i sync at >7000kbps even with BT upping my SNR target margin to 15dB. Deep joy :/
Community Veteran

Maximum Stable Rate

https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=stable_rate

The above is the stable rate or to give it its proper name the data rate and not the Maximun Stable Rate (MSR) You cannot see the MSR for your line as only BT know this. The MSR is used for fault reporting purposes only and bares no relation to your stable/data rate.