cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MaxDSL

N/A

MaxDSL

Sorry to ask this but...

Am now on day 10 of the line dropping in and out, up until last friday (12th) i was getting speeds of between 3.8 and 4.2MB. Today on day 10 its now between 1.3 and 1.9, i was only on 1 before Sad

Can anyone shed any light??

Nick
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

MaxDSL

Yes, wait a couple more days after which BT will have told PN your testing results and then see what happens.
N/A

MaxDSL

Yes, wait a couple more days after which BT will have told PN your testing results and then see what happens.

Possibly - I was enabled on the 18th April & as yet Plusnet have not received my Delta report - My figures equate to me possibly achieving 6 -6.5 Mb but have not managed to crawl above 3.5 (4am test) yet.
shellsong
Grafter

MaxDSL

I gather BT are being somewhat tardy with some Delta reports :roll:
Community Veteran

MaxDSL

In which case you need to raise a ticket (if you ave not done so already) so it can be investigated.
N/A

MaxDSL

In which case you need to raise a ticket (if you ave not done so already) so it can be investigated.

Raised the ticket on the 5th May - seem to be getting no response at all from Plusnet now (I have updated the ticket once today & once yesterday but had no replies) - maybe they got fed up with me asking daily whether there was any progress?!?!?!?
Community Veteran

MaxDSL

No, they are swamped with similar tickets and others related to MaxDSL, many of which they can't deal with until the reporter has had MaxDSL for over 10 days (BT will not accept line falts during the trialling period).

They also don't work weekends or 24/7.