cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MaxDSL Activation Dates

N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

Hi, I have been looking at the activation dates for MaxDSL for my home, work and a few friends. We are all with 12 miles and the date on each one is 31/3/06. Does this mean that they are all due to be enabled on the same day or is this date just a rough guide?

Cheers
20 REPLIES
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

Hi
going what ive been told all dates are 31/03/06 for all exchanges its just a guide...
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

Hi there,

The Usertools Exchange checker should provide the information in this format

BT are planning on enabling this exchange for Max DSL products.
Currently, they have given an estimated date of 31/03/06 for this.
Please note: This is the default date from BT and may change

So yes it is an estimate and is not set in stone.

It is hard to know if BT will manage to keep to their schedule but past performance may provide the answer.
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

thank you, damn I was hoping it would be done by then. I remember when they did the 2mb upgrade and I was one of the last to get it because I am on a small exchange.
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

Yeh, the majority of exchanges state that date, only a small percentage have been given real estimates. I wouldn't hold your breath and would assume that the 31/03/06 is a pretty meaningless placeholder.
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

I was one of the last to get it because I am on a small exchange

I know exactly how that feels. My home exchange was one of the last In N. Ireland to be enabled. The joys of living in a hamlet.

I cannot see BT being in any rush to sort my exchange tbh. So the 31 march figure for me, i have no doubt will slip. Sad
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

MaxDSL Activation Dates

There's about 170 exchanges I think that have got dates in mid-March, as each set is done we expect to get updates from BT Wholesale which we'll pass on to the Usergroup to update the exchange checker.

They were pretty confident of meeting the dates in most cases, but until a date is confirmed it could slip, as I say as soon as we get that information we will make sure it's made available.
Community Veteran

MaxDSL Activation Dates

Just wondering when do you plan to put in the order for the free regrades? My exchange has been on MaxDSL since start of January.
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

They can't do the bulk regrade untill the national rollout is done, so its a case of waiting on BT.
JonathanW
Grafter

MaxDSL Activation Dates

If you're on one of the account types that supports the higher speeds, you should have already been upgraded. On the other hand, if you're still on an Up To 2mb package then there won't be any regrades put through until the product refresh in April.
Community Veteran

MaxDSL Activation Dates

I wish they hadn't upgrqaded me echange then! the suspense is killing me!
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

I wish they hadn't upgrqaded me echange then! the suspense is killing me!

Well you know what to do then, raise to the up to 8Mbps package.
Community Veteran

MaxDSL Activation Dates

I can't afford it, poor student here!
Community Veteran

MaxDSL Activation Dates

Any update on the LLU trials? I'm sitting on an easynet LLU'd exchange; on a higher speed compatible product wanting faster speeds!!!

Last I heard there was some problem with easynet not comforming to RADIUS standards or something...
N/A

MaxDSL Activation Dates

I'm also on an LLU'd exchange (Bulldog and Easynet), it'd be great to hear any progress on the trials.