cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Emails

N/A

Marketing Emails

When I first signed up to Plusnet I took the choice of not receiving marketing emails from plus net. I was not aware that this would stop me getting information on price changes etc which could effect my account .

I personally don't see this as marketing but updating me on my account and other options I have (marketing in my view is trying to sell me knew things not keeping me up to date!).

So my question is , how do I change it so I now receive these emails? I have searched the help and gone throough all my account settings but can't spot anything to allow me to opt in!

Anybody able to help? Thanks

PS - didn't see the point in wasting CS's time to phone them as its not a problem and they could be helping someone who needs help!
5 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Marketing Emails

I can't find it either - but I wouldn't rely on getting emails if I were you.

There have been a number of complaints from people like yourself who didn't know about the new packages that could save them money, and it's not at all clear that Plusnet did send them the emails.

The only sure way to see what is going on is to check for yourself on the forums and Plusnet home page. There's some good stuff on the forums anyway which you might find of interest, and that way you'd be kept right up to date with what is going on.
PhillipH
Grafter

Marketing Emails

yep i dont believe they sent out the new package emails, i for one only found out i was paying £10 a month too much months and months after i realised i could get the 2meg 21.00 package Sad

deliberate? dont know. Strangely i always get the monthly bill invoice Cool that never gets lost or forgot about :roll:
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Marketing Emails

You will always get the billing emails, as we have an obligation to inform you when we are about to take payment.

You can opt in on the marketing information by visiting here.
N/A

Marketing Emails

Thanks Smiley
N/A

Marketing Emails

But please hear that updates on new products and how they could have saved people money have not been sent out and PN have REFUSED to send them out.