cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many thanks!

N/A

Many thanks!

Hir All,

I would just like to say thank you for the excellent service I have received since registering for ADSL just over a week ago. I have had numerous e-mails informing me fully of the progress of my application. I was very pleasantly surprised by the most recent e-mail this morning informing me that my account was now active, which, combined with the speedy arrival of the connection kit (also this morning), was far quicker than I was expecting! Luckily I am on leave for a few days so had plenty of chance to get to grips with it all.

I have heard all sorts of horror stories about changing to broadband, and felt apprehensive about installing the modem and driver software to say the least, but once I had sorted out the spaghetti of cables under my pc it was very straightforward, and I was amazed to get the 525.10 kbps on the speed test page.

I am now thinking of upgrading to the 1MB service within the next few weeks, depending on my usage and availability in my area.

I had great pleasure in cancelling my present dial-up connection this afternoon with a certain large French-owned ISP (luckily JUST before the next billing date!). When asked why I had chosen PlusNet I had to be honest and say that I have heard bad things about their service, which didn't seem to go down too well (for some strange reason). I did plenty of research on forums before choosing PlusNet (and a colleague also had problems with that certain ISP when transferring to their broadband service ), and am glad I did. Anyone can buy cheaply, but it is worth paying a bit more for connection and modem to get a good service.

Once again, many thanks.

Andrew Cheesy
1 REPLY
rz2k7
Grafter

Many thanks!

Well you have chosen well, been with them for 2 years now and never had any major problems. I never even had the need to phone customer service or raise a ticket, apart from when i upgraded to 1mb Cheesy

I've just had a nice email telling me the price for my 1mb account has dropped from £32.99 to £29.99! Cheesy Nice isn't it!

Welcome to Plusnet!