cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mand or someone?

thehatman
Grafter

Mand or someone?

Could you look at My Questions. Email problem still not completely fixed. Someone came, fixed partially, tested the last remaining problem and them just left it.
5 REPLIES
thehatman
Grafter

Mand or someone?

PLEASE will someone pay attention to this!!!

Why do some simple adjustments, clearly explained, have to drag on for days? At 4.25 (or thereabouts) someone tested and confirmed the last problem mentioned on MY Questions - they then didn't tell me anything or DO ANYTHING.

Come on PN. It's a small problem, but why drag it out for days?

Very disappointed.
thehatman
Grafter

Mand or someone?

Mand - if you check the Question you'll see that I am now being given wrong information.

This has taken 24 hours to get to a point where PN staff are demonstrating that they have less knowledge of how to fix this simple problem than I do.

Please can you see this small fix through to completion.

I think this treatment now merits an apology or a charge refund/goodwill gesture.

Sad Sad
Community Veteran

Mand or someone?

Hatboy

As frustrating as it might be for you, my old mate, it's really no good keeping on posting like this at all - it's really not going to solve anything!

Please remember that the majority of the Comms team work during the day (8-6) and I know that Dave Tomlinson (Bless him!) works split shifts till 11pm - It just happens that he's not picked up your message in the thread on this occasion..not only that, IIRC you've been asked politely in the past to give people time to respond - yes, you're frustrated (Aren't we all in one way or another Wink ) and want it fixed, but please just have the courtesy to let people have a chance to help you before you jump up and down.

....now, go and chill out a while (Get some sleep maybe as I've seen your post at 3.14 this morning!) and don't worry too much, it'll all fall into place soon.

Roger.

(For those reading this - it's not intended to be sarcastic, just a little bit of light-hearted banter to help this customer relax a little!)

EDIT: Hmmm.. tut tut tut Hatboy, you're a naughty boy! - you already have a thread here about the same thing - be careful as the mod gods will be watching and they'll tell you it's against the Forum Rules and will have to lock one of the threads to prevent confuddlement within the ranks. Wink
Mand
Grafter

Mand or someone?

Hi there,

The ticket has now been passed to the networks team to action the blackhole for you.

I appreciate your frustration, however what you're asking for is no longer possible from a CSC perspective.

We used to blackhole mailboxes via a script, but the changes made recently to the mail database (the Manage My Mail changes) have prevented this from working properly. We are working on bringing this functionality back, however in the meantime it has to be done by the networks team manually.
thehatman
Grafter

Mand or someone?

Mand - thank you. As always you know immediately what to do and are very helpful. Thanks to Matthew Roebuck also. Smiley

I still think it is out of order that I waited ages then was given wrong information earlier. What can you do about that?