cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make accounting easier for businesses

N/A

OK, I know this might not be easy to do, but then again it might be.
My company currently pays for around 10 accounts.
This means we have 10 seperate invoices every month.
I know that there needs to be seperate usernames for the connection, but could we not have some sort of a top level corporate account system set up above the existing accounts, so that on a monthly basis we get a single statement/invoice, and have a single direct debit going out?
This would also make it easier to add new users, as billing details etc wouldn't need to be re-entered.
With the growth expected in wireless broadband, it is increasingly likely that we will be adding more and more accounts, so things will only get more confusing.

Hopefully an imaginative developer will get hold of this, and see what she/he can do.
8 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

This would be good also, for people like me, who refer customers through my business and manage them all on the Customers Behalf.

It also cuts down your work, as the Customers usually deal direct with me, and most queries I can answer. It's only in the event I need an account change I cannot do on the portal etc...

It would be good to offer kind of a Customer Management System for all our Customers, perhaps even when one of those customers raises a ticket it comes directly to us, and then we can escalate it to PN staff if needs be.

This would work also as per the OPs suggestion of managing a corporate account with you.
N/A

As mentioned previously i would very much welcome such a system.

It would be of immense benefit to some of my clients and to our organisation.

Whether the current and at times limited billing system would allow this to be developed is a different story.

Feedback from the comms team on this one would be most welcome.

Surely nothing within this thread can be deemed controversial. Wink
Community Veteran

I'd agree with nothing controversial here. Dave has said that if it is not done beforehand he will go through this forum at the weekend.
LiamM
Grafter

Well i'll certainly be hoping to a promising reply.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

This is already planned as part of our financial management system which is under development at the moment.
N/A

Any idea as to when a Beta version may become available?
(I certainly won't hold you to it, we all know the vagueries of development work)
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

At the moment I don't, it's just a part of a much bigger project.
craigbrass
Grafter

Well I think it would be best to allow "Sub Accounts" sorta situation. You have your main account and then sub accounts under it. Your main account is a broadband account and it goes down by a certain amount for every customer you have under you (a bit like referals) but also let you manage the accounts under you without having to login to them all individually.