Using the My Circular option, when you create a list (eg My List) it would be nice if a Webmail box was automatically created with the same name and the email address of that box (eg email@example.com) automatically inserted into the details for the list.
Assuming that a mailbox is named in conformance with the address used for a list that exists, then the parameters of that mailbox should be altered when the options are changed in the My Circular page.
It would be nice if the email contact lists were automatically inserted into the users SQL database so that PHP users could easily list the members of their lists. Support routines to do this would be nice.
Support routines should allow list members to specify other details such as country, region, town, address, interests and optionally make those public/private to ..
1) named by eamil adress
2) qualified as privileged members (admin)
3) qualified as full members (regular contributors as per listed defined criteria)
4) qualifies as members (not so regular contributors)
5) qualified as new members (meeting neither of the previous two criteria)
My Circular should have the options ..
1) automatic reply to registration, manual acceptance, deletion of membership
2) automatic notification of manual acceptance of membership application
3) must confirm registration with the list by email reply
You have accepted several other suggestions of mine, including the one that suggested that connection should be available after failed payment and one or two guides related to PHP scripting, so I hope these will prove equally useful.
NB, wrt to the first, I feel that a few days to a week is insufficient, you should allow customers to connect to the portal for 5 weeks even if their payment has failed because ..
obviously people about to go on, currently enjoying, and just returned from holiday may have many things to deal with before, during and after a holiday.