cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox handling changes

N/A

Mailbox handling changes

Since the 15th Sept all mails sent to my personal domain name email address (martin 'at' vanderboon.co.uk) have been sent to the mailbox of my default martin 'at' vanderboon.plus.com. Before this date mails to these two addresses were stored in different mailboxes, now my vanderboon.plus.com email address gets loads of spam so I don't use it, I rely on my personal email address. I've only just noticed this and am now downloading 758 emails to get to the few I need from the last two weeks. Can someone explain what has happened, and what can be done to revert back to how it was before.

Thanks
5 REPLIES
N/A

Mailbox handling changes

As far as i know email sent to xx@domain.co.uk always went to the plus.net mailbox.

It's been on the domain hosting page since long before i had my domain.

It's not a message rules problem on your email client is it?
Community Veteran

Mailbox handling changes

Or has a mailbox that you had set up been removed.
There were some big problems with mail and mail boxes a while back so it may have effected you.
This may account for mail now going direct to your global mail box.
N/A

Mailbox handling changes

My xx@domain.co.uk mail and plus.com mail were always separate. I've just downloaded 750 emails, 80% of which were spam sent to the plus.com address to get the xx@domain.co.uk mails I hadn't recieved since the 15th. I think I'll raise a ticket and see what happens there.
Mand
Grafter

Mailbox handling changes

Hi

Please see my response to your ticket, and add the information requested as soon as possible.
N/A

Mailbox handling changes

I have done now. Cheers