cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail server down

N/A

Mail server down

Having problems accessing my e-mail, is the server down. Anyone else having problems?

Johno :?:
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Mail server down

There is a problem - see service status.
N/A

Mail server down

What is service status where do i access it?

Cheers

Johno
N/A

Mail server down

Service Status is broken :lol:

Template Error: loadfile: While loading servicelights, /local/data/mis/doc_root/latest/support/servicestatus_lights.html does not exist or is empty.
Halted.
Community Veteran

Mail server down

Click on the link that says 'service status' on the left in the box labeled Help & support. Or actually click on the Help & support text itself.

Or you can view the latest service status info on the usertools website: http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/
csogilvie
Grafter

Mail server down

If its broken, you can check http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/ or the Announcements/Service Status forum on thse forums - where you can also sign up to get updates by email ( :lol: )
N/A

Mail server down

Service status is working again for me. Also had a "running through treacle" moment with the forums which seems to have cleared as well.
N/A

Mail server down

Thanks again guys,

by the way do they pay you for this sevice, they should do! I have never contacted PlusNet i have always used the forum, and you have always answered my queries. So big up the forum.

Cheers

Johno :lol:
the_norris
Grafter

Mail server down

I thorugh the problem were the service status page would 'break' when its being or been update was fixed?

Or I'm lose soul who should gettup with current events more Smiley

Phil
Community Veteran

Mail server down

The old problem was with templates. This problem was due to the load on the portal, most likely by excessive use of webmail (which is running on the same server as the portal). Because the mail servers were timinmg out, lots of people went to webmail to access thir email, which caused slow access to data and some timeouts thus the portal software was not able to get the info it needed to display.

I believe the plan is to move webmail off to it's own server so the portal is not effected by it when it is heavily used.