cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac Key

N/A

Mac Key

How long after requesting a mac key will I get one. I have been told by a friend in the communication business, it should be between 5 to 7 days. Anyone know if this is correct, or is anyone still waiting for one after weeks or months?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Mac Key

providing any fees required are paid in full then a MAC can be issued within hours, usually up to about a week at the max!
N/A

Mac Key

It did say when I requested that it could take upto seven days. Lets hope Plusnet honor this, as its been 4 days now and only had a reply to say it is being generated.
N/A

Mac Key

MaxDSL MAC keys can be generated and sent to you whenever a member of PN staff reads your message and clicks the relevent button.

LLU MAC keys take much longer, and cases have been notified of several weeks (It seems to be 7 days after your request has been read by a member of PN staff, which could take 7 - 10 days itself)
Community Veteran

Mac Key

Actually there are only a few people within plusnet that are authorised to request a MAC key from BTw's eCo system, however any member of the CSC can give you advice regarding any charges you owe PN.
N/A

Mac Key

Is crap in it. You get put on an LLU that you didn't ask to be on and then they screw you over with the Mac Key. Suppose if I just cancel my account that will take weeks aswell. Well next months Direct Debit will be the last Plusnet gets from me and they can take me to court for the rest. I'll give them until saturday for a reply to anything and then i will put in a cancelation of account request. Either way there only recieving another payment from myself.
N/A

Mac Key

Is <a href="http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/faq.php#1">[censored]</a> in it. You get put on an LLU that you didn't ask to be on and then they screw you over with the Mac Key. Suppose if I just cancel my account that will take weeks aswell. Well next months Direct Debit will be the last Plusnet gets from me and they can take me to court for the rest. I'll give them until saturday for a reply to anything and then i will put in a cancelation of account request. Either way there only recieving another payment from myself.

I know how you feel. Its been 2 weeks since an LLU Mac code for me, hopefully I will get one by the end of the week :?