cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSN problems.

N/A

MSN problems.

For the past 2 hours I cant send any msg though MSN. I keep getting "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:"

Any one else with this problem? And no, its not a MSN problem. I have totaly uninstaled MSN, and reinstaled it.
7 REPLIES
JonnyF
Grafter

MSN problems.

Yes, check the service status... they are "currently experiencing problems"!

First time I've ever seen them admit a problem as well! Must be bad!

Jon.
James
Grafter

MSN problems.

Interestingly, I've not had an issue with MSN for a couple of weeks (Couldn't connect for a couple of hours then). Although I did log off at around 6:05pm and didn't get in till about 9pm tonight.
N/A

MSN problems.

I do have a problem as well... My MSN connection keep dropping recently.. its like every 10-20mins.. it'll disconnect... Anyone has such a prob;em?
N/A

MSN problems.

Only had 1 disconnect, but messages just aren't getting through.
Not even a "message undeliverable" message.
Community Veteran

MSN problems.

I can't even get connected this morning!
Liam
Grafter

MSN problems.

There have been some issues with MSN recently. Yesterday there was a problem with sign-in and sending and receiving messages whilst signed-in.

There is certainly nothing on our network that would stop you from using MSN. I'm using it myself right now, so I would suspect that any issues you are having are related to the issues MS have been experiencing over the last week or so.

If you look around the web, people all over the world are reporting similar things.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

MSN problems.

Yep, just to confirm it was totally screwed yesterday. This was at work and obviously nothing to do with PlusNet.

Yesterday messages I was sending weren't reaching people, and I didn't get cofirmation they weren't being received - which led to all manner of interesting conversations such as:
Me: You not replying then ..
Friend: Reply to what?
Me: What I just said?
Friend: You didn't say anything!
Me: Yes I did, said 'blah blah'
Friend: I never got that
Me: Weird

[reaches for mobile instead]

Smiley

Used it this morning - but at the moment I can't even log in Sad