cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX DSL/BRAS Query

N/A

MAX DSL/BRAS Query

Just wanted to clarify, that although my DG834G displays syncing speeds anything from 3600 kbps to 4250 kbps, even though I am not seeing the full speed, does this still mean that when the BRAS settles down my line can support the higher figures, as at present I am showing anything from 2-3meg connection on speed tests, but the router figures suggest nearer 4.

Also its past the 3 day capping limit, but still not seeing the full sync speed, first day I was on 2meg, then the day fater I got closer to 3 meg and that is still the case. How long do I need to wait, or is 3 meg gonna be the most I am getting even though router is syncing higher?

Cheers
1 REPLY
N/A

MAX DSL/BRAS Query

It should take 10 days for the full speed testing to complete. The BRA usually refreshes on a 3 day basis so your looking at 10-13 days until everything is completed I believe.

Hopefully once its completed you should have the max speed you have been seeing. But until the 10 or so days are over things will be jumping around alot as they are still testing to make sure you cant get higher speeds that what you have already seen Wink