cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAJOR ANNOYANCE - NEEDS SORTING NOW

N/A

MAJOR ANNOYANCE - NEEDS SORTING NOW

Dear Support...

I feel that the title was a little over eager but i have a problem which you may be able to help me with ... I have a very stiff neck due to camera 1 in your customer service centre being tilted to one side - this means that during prolonged viewing of this video stream my head slowy lolls to one side to compensate for the tilt. Hence when one of my work colleuges passes i am forced to sit up abruptly to give the impression i am hard at work doing proper work therefore hurting my neck further...
can anyone see a claim coming here Huh

Anyway - it would be nice for you to break up the routine of my day watching your less than routine day by moving the offending camera so that it is level at 3pm this afternoon ...

I eagerly await this important event ...

Thanks - A avid webcam watcher...
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: MAJOR ANNOYANCE - NEEDS SORTING NOW

> Dear Support...
>
> I feel that the title was a little over eager but i have a problem which you may be able to help me with ... I have a very stiff neck due to camera 1 in your customer service centre being tilted to one side - this means that during prolonged viewing of this video stream my head slowy lolls to one side to compensate for the tilt. Hence when one of my work colleuges passes i am forced to sit up abruptly to give the impression i am hard at work doing proper work therefore hurting my neck further...
> can anyone see a claim coming here Huh
>
> Anyway - it would be nice for you to break up the routine of my day watching your less than routine day by moving the offending camera so that it is level at 3pm this afternoon ...
>
> I eagerly await this important event ...
>
> Thanks - A avid webcam watcher...

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for bringing this important matter to our attention. I have consulted with one of our senior technical consultants and after thorough, intensive investigation we have concluded that in fact the camera is not at any adverse angle but it is merely the perspective of the image which causes the lolling effect you have unfortunately experienced.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may or may not have caused...

and our equally sincere thanks for giving us a good laugh... :lol:

All the best,

Matt.

--
| Matt Saunders...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------+
N/A

RE: MAJOR ANNOYANCE - NEEDS SORTING NOW

Hi,

I bet that chappy under the TV on the wall gets a stiff neck watching that!

Smiley