cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC key or pay to downgrade

N/A

Hi

So I need to downgrade my account to £14.99 from £21.99.

Im not woring at the moment - do I pay the £14.99 downgrade free to try and save money on my monthly account or just request a MAC key and get a free transfer to another ISP were they do a £14.99 account! And I save £14.99...

Regards

John
4 REPLIES
N/A

I am assuming you are thinking of downgrading to BB+ and not PAYG. If PAYG, some of the below will not be correct.

If you don't have any connection problems.
If you have opted out of LLU.
If you have opted out of MAX.
If you don't forsee a need to contact CS.
If you don't want P2P.
If you don't use ccgi.
If you don't need more than 100mb of webspace.

I would say "better the devil you know" at the moment. A lot of other ISP's are having problems due to MAX and there is no guarantee it won't happen to you when you migrate in. I am going to "ride the storm" for the time being as I have no major problems (white rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits,).

Mark
N/A

Hi

I was gonna get hosting else were.

Its just annoying they would rather u leave than offer to pay the 15 quid to keep us. P2P etc is sill available via other 14.99 ISP's.

John
N/A

Hi

I was gonna get hosting else were.

Its just annoying they would rather u leave than offer to pay the 15 quid to keep us. P2P etc is sill available via other 14.99 ISP's.

John

Hi John.

remember however most 14.99 isp's have some form of traffic shaping on the lines as well now. Like Mark said, i would stay were you are just for now. Cheesy
N/A

Boo

I have noticed some ISP's wanting £30 a month. I take it they are probably the same as i pay £21.99+£1 for!

I have 2 domains on my account - I guess if i added another 3,it makes the £22.99 even more value for money.

Regards

John