cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC issuing -looking to speed things up please

N/A

I'm trying to get a referral's MAC issuing speeded up so I can get some peace. They are leaving PN.

Their question ID is 20050596. For some reason there was a problem with their card payment (fine last month apparently) so a new card has been added.

Can any of the Plus folk help please? I'd be very grateful as I'm off on holiday soon and I don't want more daft questions from the relative to my mobile.

I never got my 50p per month for this referral sadly, but because people refer other people they expect help all the way along. I'm sure PN are aware of this but for 50p it's a lot of work sometimes.
8 REPLIES
N/A

24 views but none from someone who can help?

I've had no response either from CS about taking the payment or issuing the MAC.

I'm glad this isn't very important.
N/A

Not great PR, although it does reduce customer churn if potential cancellee's are ignored.

I thought they were pretty good at issuing MAC keys to folks - your relative ain't been LLU'd have they? This could cause some delays I suspect. (Self confessed amateur conspiracy theorist)
N/A

Hi. No LLU definitely. There was a problem with a card payment but I dare not argue it as it would take months at this rate. I just added a new card to speed things up. The original person who dealt with the query should deal with it all the way through if possible.

I've had over 10 referrals so it doesn't do my confidence much good for future referrals.

I don't know what the problem is with bad communications from PN. No excuse for it.
James
Grafter

Hiya,

I've asked Mand to give it a poke.
N/A

Thanks to Mand and James -just received the MAC Cheesy
N/A

One other question for those in the know.

If the MAC is issued today and the next PN account payment is 22 August does that mean that's the last payment once the MAC is used ie if the MAC is used in 3 weeks' time is the account due 3 weeks' money to Plus or is the 22 August money an advance payment?

Thanks.
Mand
Grafter

The 22nd August payment is an advance payment, however 30 days notice is required (taken from when you request the MAC not when it is issued).

The best thing to do is start the migration, then once this has been successfully completed raise a ticket asking for the relevant refund to be calculated. We will then make a pro-rata refund to you for the unused days.
N/A

Many thanks again Smiley