cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC code

N/A

MAC code

Hi can somebody tell me how I can get my MAC code. I have had enough of 2kbs download speeds and I am moving probably to Bulldog. I just can't work out why some people on PlusNet don't have a problem at all.

N e way, help on obtaining a MAC code would be good, as i have scoured the PlusNet site and can't find any info. They are obviously really insecure about themselves.
3 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

MAC code

Hi,

Firstly, depending on what type of account you are on, some downloading might be slow due to product design, for example P2P is slow on Plus accounts, due to the way they are sold.

As for obtaining your MAC key, all you have to do is raise a link:Contact Us ticket asking for it.
N/A

MAC code

I've been using Limewire and Kazaa, both never get speeds above 10kbs. BitTorrent also does not get anything above 2kbs. I don't understand how the program could be responsible and it shouldn't be an issue anyway.

How much will I be charged when I make the move?? I am on monthly contract, so I don't think i pay anything right?
JonathanW
Grafter

MAC code

Hi,

All of the programs you list are based on P2P technology, which will always run slower on a Plus account than on either of the other two accounts.

As for the price of leaving, this would depend on whether or not you have any deferred activation or hardware fees.