cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC code, how long?

N/A

MAC code, how long?

Please could someone tell me how long it takes to get your MAC code once it's been requested? I've been with PlusNet 3+ years and hence i am not lied down to a contract period.

TIA
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

MAC code, how long?

Anywhere from a few minutes to 5 days but usually withing a few days.

PlusNet will attempt to contact you to find out why you are moving when you ask for your MAC. If you don't want this to happen state this in your ticket and your MAC should be issued sooner.
N/A

MAC code, how long?

Cheers Peter, i'll let them know i don't want to be bothered. Not that they'll listen anyway - i've been using the "Contact Us" system all week to get and get feedback as to why my broadband connection isn't working (no probs for 3 years and now it's dead). No-one has bothered to reply though.
N/A

MAC code, how long?

Give them a call.
I requested mine via ticket, they called me but I couldn't hear a word they were saying, replied to the ticket with no response, so called them after a couple of days and they updated the ticket with my MAC whilst I was on the phone.
N/A

MAC code, how long?

I asked for my mac today, speeds etc have become worse in the last few weeks, asked about it but no real help,they said when the big loaders are pulled in it would be better but I find it has become worse over the last 4/5 weeks, hope we find a better speed etc else where, I fed up with waiting ages for a page to load im on 2mb primeir and only use 5gig at most a MONTH
Metalguru
Grafter

Re: MAC code, how long?

............. i am not lied down to ............

Interesting Freudian Slip !
N/A

MAC code, how long?

Got my MAC code today!! im off and it took a few days, had to iron out a few problems with customer services ( explain to them thier own T&C's!)

12 Days to realise what a pile of crap plusnet is................bye bye
N/A

MAC code, how long?

Have decided not to ask for my MAC code as i have a reply from CS now. Tests have failed and BT are looking into it.