cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC Key

N/A

MAC Key

How long does it take to send a MAC key ? :/ THats been about 3 or 4 days since I have been in contact with plusnet and still no word now.
4 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

MAC Key

Looking at your account - I can see that I, myself, replied to the ticket open on your account on the 28th.

Go to http://help.plus.net and click on "My Questions" and you should see the reply to your Question.
N/A

Re: MAC Key

How long does it take to send a MAC key ? :/ THats been about 3 or 4 days since I have been in contact with plusnet and still no word now.

I applied for a MAC last Monday, got the "free month, please reconsider" reply on Tuesday, replied "no thanks" within 10 minutes, then sat and waited 5 days. A couple of hours after I poked them again, they gave me the MAC. Perhaps they were hoping I'd forget or change my mind?

I applied for a Zen account with the MAC on Monday evening, and connected to Zen this morning. So it took less time for Zen to set me up an account, take payment and get me connected than it took Plusnet to issue the MAC. Says a lot really.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

MAC Key

Remember your 30 day notice will start from the day you first requested your MAC, so you will be able to claim back repayment for days you have (or will pay for if your billing date is before then) beyond 20th December.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

MAC Key

well thats my 30 well over now and srill waiting on this mac key :/ would you mind sending me so i can get out of this shambles of a company !!!!!