cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC Key request, Annual Account = No Refund?

N/A

I'm considering canceling my two business and one home accounts with PN.

Two accounts are fine (Home and Teleworker), both monthly but one business account (Business Premier up to 4Mb) is an annual account, just past it 3rd renewal in September.

Am I likely to find that PN won't refund the money paid for "unused" months if I request a MAC Key?
4 REPLIES
N/A

If you have x months left of your 12month contract it all has to be paid in full before you can leave!

Remember you signed a contract, i doubt u will get refunded unless you can prove they broke the terms and conditions.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Unless you have had the same account for over 12 months then you will have to pay for the remainder of the 12 month contract, or pay it off in full if you are wanting to cancel.
N/A

LOL looks like im gonna get stiffed by PN for 6 months left on my contract after i upgraded (been a customer a long time) due to lack of serveice with what i need.

Seems a scandel that i should have to pay for a shit service that hasnt worked at what i want it to do.

Thanks PN i won't be reccommending anyone else to you
N/A

Unless you have had the same account for over 12 months then you will have to pay for the remainder of the 12 month contract, or pay it off in full if you are wanting to cancel.

What do you mean exactly by the "the same account"?

We've had the same account since Feb 2002 but PN have changed it's name from the original.