cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC Codes over the weekend.

N/A

Hi,

Does anybody know whether Plusnet issue MAC codes over the weekend?

I placed a ticket (No: 1775227Cool last night at 10.00ish and have heard nothing.
(I even said I didn't want to be contacted as they cannot keep me and I would be willing to pay the £14.99 migration fee).

There should be nothing else to pay other than 30 days notice.

I would like to get the move underway before I'm away for a few days.

Thanks in advance

Martin
6 REPLIES
N/A

Re: MAC Codes over the weekend.

Hi,

Does anybody know whether Plusnet issue MAC codes over the weekend?

I seem to remember seeing that someone got a code from the MAC Department one weekend.
N/A

Yus I had my MAC over the weekend, placed request on a Saturday approx 10am and had my phone call around 5pm and had my MAC code then and there. Took me 10 days to migrate out which went thru with no problems at all.
N/A

Thanks all.

Got confirmation not long after the thread was posted.

Martiin
N/A

Has anyone noticed a drop in speed since requesting their MAC code? I have noticed that my USENET access is even slower now. That is it is slow at all times now, not just at peak times.

I heard that Plusnet were doing this to customers who were migrating as a result of excessive use, but I have never used more that 15gb in one month! It seems a bit like sour grapes if plusnet slow you down while you are waiting for migration...does Plusnet not trust anybody these days?!

Robert
N/A

Has anyone noticed a drop in speed since requesting their MAC code?

No, actually not. However, it already was a joke in the first place (not throtteled).

Actually, I don't mind anymore. Tomorrow my new account with Eclipse will be activated and I can forget about this pile of poo.
N/A

Not noticed any slower but have stopped using usenet for a few days until Zen have activated my new service.

I can't stand looking at a usenet download of below 25k

Martin