cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucky you don't use e-mail for your business

redbandit
Grafter

The directors of PlusNet are very lucky people indeed.

They've obviously found a way of running their business without the need for e-mail! At least, I assume that's the case... it's the only possible explanation for their apparent lack of comprehension about the importance of e-mail to virtually every other business!

The good news for the rest of us is that we too are being given the opportunity to learn how to run our businesses without e-mail.

Well done chaps! Thanks a lot!
4 REPLIES
N/A

I was once told that forums are the order of the day internally at PN towers, rather than email....
redbandit
Grafter

I was once told that forums are the order of the day internally at PN towers, rather than email....

Surely that can't be right?... if they ever look at the discussions on this forum then surely they'd have got the message by now?... wouldn't they?
caliph

I have been with Plus Net over four years and have generally been happy with the service but just lately they have almost become not viable. Unless they buck up with even the simple stuff like email I'll be gone. I rely heavily on internet and email and the unreliability and unavailability levels are just not good enough.

Barry
oldgustav
Grafter

Following all the support changes in the summer and this recent spate of email problems, I too would have gone but for the fact that I have all my domains here at PlusNet. I guess that is part of what makes peopple stay even when they have had enough of all the problems. I sometimes pity the poor CSR that has to make yet another outage anouncement.