cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Based download limit above cap

N/A

In the last couple of months I've exceeded the 2Gb download limit - not by much but it has triggered extra charges. Surely PlusNet could cut the average user 'a bit of slack' ? When does "abuse" of download limits start ? 2Gb limits are a bit mean! Does it really hurt Plusnet if I download 3Gb per month on the odd occasion ?

Isn't there a way to factor in the length of Plusnet membership into the equation such that such transgressions are overlooked ?

(I just had a quick look at Virgins BB offer - a 6GB download limit for £17.99 pm - this works out cheaper than Plusnet.)

member since Aug 02
8 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Looks like you'll be moving to Virgin then. :lol:
N/A

Looks like you'll be moving to Virgin then. :lol:

Reminiscent of Webwise Tongue

Good point and well made by the original poster.
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

Depending on what you're using the account for, you might wish to take a look at the Plus account. Though I'd advise paying attention to the features of both accounts in order to ensure that you're not going to loose anything should you switch.

We're also in the process of looking into our PayGo Broadband offering now that we've aquired Metronet. Though at the moment things are still in the initial stages so it isn't possible to say what's going to happen with it.
N/A

We're also in the process of looking into our PayGo Broadband offering now that we've aquired Metronet...

Hi Jon

That sounds promising - any chance of an exclusive on the Plusnetters portal when you are ready to announce it? Wink
Community Veteran

[That sounds promising - any chance of an exclusive on the Plusnetters portal when you are ready to announce it?

Are you suggesting that official announcements should now be made exclusively on the unofficial portal? Wink

Or did you mean an interview on the subject. Cheesy

Chilly
N/A

Or did you mean an interview on the subject. Cheesy

Smiley Just an interview Chilly - we do that thing quite well Wink
Community Veteran

I have to agree I like the staff interview over on Plusnetters. You would never get such light hearted, honest replies on an official site.

Chilly
N/A

I do also - they made me laugh. I would love to be a fly on the wall when that lot get going ! Wink

For example:

Do you like Bacon?
Yeah, though I'd not sit there and just eat a whole pack of bacon, I mean it needs cooking first. Cheesy