cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost for words

N/A

Lost for words

I note today in my inbox that I have a message from Alistair Wyse which informs me that the large back log of customers calls has now been closed and everything is now going to be good again. Curious I thought to myself, as I have had nothing done about a ticket I raised almost two months ago (I am being charged for broad band VOIP calls and not getting my full allocation of 240 free minutes).

All however is explained when I look at my ticket, it says "Question closed automatically after 14 days of inactivity." Well Mr Wyse, I think you will be disappointed with customer opinion of Plus Net if you think this is an acceptable approach to clearing calls.

I leave my fellow plus net customers to come to their own opinions. Personally, I have been left speechless.

David
2 REPLIES
N/A

Lost for words

Was the call waiting on Support or waiting on you to reply?

If it was waiting for your reply then I can understand why it has been closed after 14 days (I work on a helpdesk and would do the same - would call the customer and give them a chance though).

If it was waiting on a member of the support team then closing your call is unexcusable...

I have noticed that if they leave a comment on your call it is automatically assigned back to the user. In this case, I replied with something, anything. This bounces it back to support Smiley
N/A

Lost for words

The last comment by the plus net support member was "We hope to have this resolved swiftly, but please be aware that it could take a while longer to have it fully resolved." - so it wasn't waiting for me to reply.

I wish in my job as a software engineer I could get away with Plus Nets call closing strategy.