cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Results

N/A

Lost Results

Sorry to thse who just voted, when I edited the subject, the poll was lost so i had to resubmit
2 REPLIES
N/A

One Simple Recurring Question - No Anwer so Far (usenet)

:?: :?: :?: :?:
Message to Plusnet!
Please can one of you anwser a simple question which has been asked and avoided time after time throughout these forums. I am begging to think that some of you would be better suited as politicians based on some of the answers given do far.

Please Please Please !

We all know that after 15 gb, we get about 3.5k/s max across the 4 allowed connections. :!: :!:

In many of these forums, you have commented that it is not performing as intended. You also say that you cannot give us an expected speed. But, in order for you to say that it is not performing as expected, you must have some idea of expected performance. As you are so keen to promote your 'Vision', please share with us your 'Vision' on what kind of performance we can expect. I already have my MAC code (fortunatly, I have been with you long enough not to be tied in). I just want to see an answer before I jump ship.

Paul
Community Veteran

One Simple Recurring Question - No Anwer so Far (usenet)

Thread locked. There are more than enough usenet related topics already. Such as this one

Chris